Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Im going to be a daddy

I was Tagged by Paul and Kelly to tell 10 things I'm looking forward to about my sweet Emma.

1.) I look forward to holding my daughter and looking into her sweet eyes...and planning how I am going to keep her away from boys.

2.) I look forward to brushing her hair and Sarah saying.."your doing it wrong"..Thanks for the feedback sweetie.

3.) I look forward to watching her sleep (i hope she does this A Lot).

4.) I look forward to watching Sarah put bows in her hair and seeing how happy that will make her (Sarah and Emma).

5.) I look forward to reading Emma my favorite books.

6.) I look forward to practing my animal noises with her.

7.) I look forward to hearing her copy my animal noises.

8.) I look forward to playing with Emma so that i have an excuse to play with toys.

9.) I look forward to teaching her about textures and watching her learn and grow.

10.) I look forward to holding her up during Mardi Gras parades so i can actually get the cool stuff (they only throw stuff to kids).

I tag..Rene and Nathan to tell 10 that you are looking forward to

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so awesome Matt! You and Sarah will be the best parents ever! Congratulations!