Saturday, September 22, 2007

2nd Stay at the Oshner Hotel

My second stay was more miserable than the 1st stay. My 1st stay atleast had the first time wonders with it...WOW THERES A CAMERA IN HERE.....WOW AN INTERCOM....WOW THIS IS A COOL HOSPITAL....I GET TO WEAR THIS ODD MASK....Anyways this time i didn't get the pre-sleep dvd about sleep disorders....The Brewers won (chasing my Cubs in the NL Central)...and they told me i was going to wear the mask the whole night....I begin my evening by telling my personal assistant that i can not sleep on my back....to which she tells me that in order to wear the mask i have to be on my back....So i was optimistic about the night...maybe this time i can sleep with this crazy machine...Well she straps it on and i tell her it is too tight...Okay she says and "loosens it"....It still hurts i tell her...Oh you will get used to it she tells me...GREAT...Well about 2 hours in i could not stand the pain anymore and i buzzed her...I tell her to take it off I'm better off without it. So she takes it off...for 2 minutes... then comes and straps it on again. So much for sleep. I finally got to leave about 6:30am and i went home, gave my wife a kiss, and rolled over on my stomach so i could sleep, and off i was to dream land...Oh by the way..its 6:00pm and i still have the marks from the mask on my face and my nose still hurts...I told that lady it was too tight! Life goes on :c)

No comments: