Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Curtains, Rubbing ribs, and Millions of Bugs

A few days ago I found a curtain rod behind a box in the office. I decided that i would put them up. I lined up the curtain braces then I drilled my holes in the wall, nailed in the screw braces, and then screwed in the screws...At this point I realized that I am not very good at one of life's most basic tasks....Screwing in screws....It seems that about half the time I try to screw in a screw with my drill I end up stripping the screw...Its a mystery to me...please post a response if you can help me gain my manhood back :c).

Yesterday was Labor Day so i had to act like a Dad and cook up the labor day meal. I got 2 racks of ribs (which i held up to my chest and acted like they were my ribs..Fun day lol) and decided to cook them. Well after 2 YouTube videos and about 30 recipies i finally decided to make up my own rib rub using some of the ingredients from the internet and adding a few of my own...2 hrs in the oven and i actually made something the girls did not say "this is plain...it needs seasoning" to. So Score 1 for Matt :c). Ill have to make it for y'all sometime, though you need to start getting your taste buds ready for the SPICE you will find in food here in New Orleans.

Yesterday Started with us taking a road trip to Cutoff, LA (thats the true south according to one of our girls). Well on the way down and the way back i must of hit 2 million little black bugs. They are still on the Van as a Trophy......I figure I must have helped at least one person a second of rest from the bugs (THEY WERE EVERYWHERE). While we were in Cutoff i found a few of the bugs having more fun with each other than i thought they should. So i would catch these flying adolescents and separate them. Upon separating them i would inform them that they do not need to reproduce there are already enough of them. They just flew off and found other mates. Why don't adolescents listen to me!!.

No comments: