Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Search for the Key to the Garage

Upon inspecting and cleaning out the office i found literly 213 keys...Most of which no one knew what they went to. I sorted them into 4 catagories, "small", "medium", "large" and "this looks like something I've seen before". In the"this looks like something I've seen before" I found some extra keys to the house so me and sarah didnt have to continue to share 1 pair of keys. YEAY!
Next i found a paper that boasted that it was the key guide (it was like an old treasure map to me). It had numbers and where that number key went. I then walked around the house treasure map and bag full of keys in hand. Half of the keys didn't work anymore and i labeled the ones that did.
But here is the treasure...I discovered the Garage key (storage shed in the back yard). I popped it open and found that 6020 is apparently the storehouse for...lets see...EVERYTHING....I found 12 bags of clothes, 6 boxes of clothes, 5 vacuums, 2 lawn mowers, a weed eater, boxes from past family teachers, a huge ladder, a big yellow boxes labeled...DANGER DO NOT OPEN....and tons of other stuff.

No comments: