Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Work up till now

Welcome to our house! When we first moved in I noticed that i could see air all around our apartment door, so i wanted to fix it. I walk down the street (3 stores from my front door) to the hardware store and buy sealer strips that i installed around the door. But i still saw air...Thus i put up another layer. First problem solved!

Next thing i saw while trying to hang up a coat rack was that the wall next to apartment door is either rotten, or not made of drywall. Either way i had to put loads of cement putty in the wall so i could hang up the coat rack. Sarah and i came down stairs the next day and it had fallen again. Second problem unsolved!

Next the Office needed mini blinds. So i pulled out my drill and screwdrivers and it was completed. They are still up so i say problem solved!

I have replaced about 12 light bulbs, i got mini lights for my tool closet in the apartment and the supply closet in the office.

That is the inital repairs i have made to 6020.

No comments: